Get kids to the table quickly in the morning with pizza for breakfast! The perfect way to start the morning – pizza for breakfast! Serve with fresh fruit for a well-rounded breakfast.
Prep Time: 15 seconds
Total Time: 45 to 75 seconds
- 1 EGG, beaten
- 1 Tbsp. milk
- 2 Tbsp. fully-cooked breakfast turkey sausage crumbles or 1 fully-cooked breakfast turkey sausage link or patty, chopped
- 1 round flatbread (6-inch diameter)
- 2 Tbsp. finely shredded Cheddar cheese
- Step 1 – BEAT egg and milk in 2-cup cereal bowl until blended. ADD turkey sausage.
- Step 2 –MICROWAVE on HIGH 30 seconds; push cooked edges toward center. MICROWAVE until egg is almost set, about 15 to 45 seconds longer.
- Step 3 –CUT egg into 4 or 5 pieces; arrange on flatbread. TOP with cheese. MICROWAVE an additional 10 to 15 seconds to melt cheese. SERVE immediately.
- Don’t overcook. Eggs will continue to cook and firm up after removed from microwave.
- Microwave ovens vary. Cook time may need to be adjusted.
Nutritional Facts Per Serving
|Calories||317||Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Total Fat||18 g||Protein||18 g|
|Saturated fat||7 g||Vitamin A||447 IU|
|Polyunsaturated fat||2 g||Vitamin D||44.5 IU|
|Monounsaturated fat||6 g||Folate||105.5 mcg|
|Cholesterol||209 mg||Calcium||172 mg|
|Sodium||601 mg||Iron||2.8 mg|
|Carbohydrates||22 g||Choline||153.4 mg|
You can find this recipe (and many other turkey, chicken and egg options) at: