These fresh strawberries are perfectly paired with a sweet and creamy layer of cheeses.
Prep Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 20 mins
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 container (16 ounces) fresh strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil leaves, cut into ribbons
Whip ricotta cheese, cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla extract in a medium bowl using an electric mixer. Divide mixture into six serving goblets and chill. Combine vinegar and granulated sugar in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and simmer 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the mixture lightly coats a spoon. Cool completely. Toss strawberries with balsamic syrup. Evenly divide strawberries into each goblet. Sprinkle basil ribbons on each. Serve immediately.
Nutritional Facts Per Serving
|Total Fat||8g||Dietary Fiber||2g|
||6g (5.6 grams from dairy)|
|Sodium||100mg||Calcium||15% Daily Value|