Meal Type: Main Course, Entrée
Preparation Method: Stir Fry
Product Type: Turkey Cutlets/Steaks
- 1 Pound TURKEY CUTLETS, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 1 Medium red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 Medium yellow bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 Pound spinach, stalks removed & coarsely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
Step 1 – In a medium bowl, toss turkey strips with salt and pepper.
Step 2 – Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large nonstick skillet or wok, over medium-high heat. Sauté turkey in hot oil 4 to 5 minutes or until turkey is no longer pink in the center. Do not over cook. Remove turkey from the pan and set aside.
Step 3 – Add remaining 1 teaspoon oil to pan and sauté bell peppers for 2 minutes. Gently fold in spinach.
Step 4 – In a small bowl, combine vinegar and sugar; stir into vegetable mixture. Reduce heat to medium and stir-fry mixture 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Step 5 – Return turkey strips to pan and heat well. Serve immediately.