This unique appetizer is a tasty spin on your favorite Chinese take-out flavors. By serving it with fresh veggies and whole-wheat crackers, you’ll be increasing your guests’ nutrient intake in a very tasty way.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 1 ½ cups Greek style plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 (12.5 oz) can white chicken, packed in water (97% fat free), drained
- 1 cup water chestnuts, chopped
- ½ cup roasted and unsalted cashews, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped (about ¼ cup)
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce, low sodium
In a decorative bowl, mix together all ingredients, saving 2 tablespoons of cashews and 1 tablespoon of green onions. Top with remaining cashews and green onions for garnish. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with raw vegetables (like carrot sticks, cucumber slices, pea pods and red pepper slices) or whole-wheat crackers.
Nutritional Facts Per Serving
|Calcium:||8% Daily Value|